Which application type is right for me?

            Adult Programs:   Students who wish to complete a bachelor's degree and/or a Professional Educator License, with mostly accelerated evening courses 

            Graduate Programs:   Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree and wish to obtain a graduate level degree

            Returning Student:  Students who have previously enrolled at Trinity and wish to return to their undergraduate, adult or graduate program

                   First Year:  Students who will be first time freshmen in college and wish to obtain a bachelor’s degree
                   Transfer:  Students who have attended another college and wish to transfer to Trinity to obtain a bachelor’s degree

           High School Dual Enrollment:  Students who wish to complete a dual enrollment course through Trinity while still in high school 

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.